Friday, January 20, 2012

Glitter, Sweets And Jewels! Oh My!

I've been stuck on ideas for my nails for awhile now, which explains the lack of posts. But last night, it hit me! I kept thinking of my favorite glitter, Sugarplum Fairy by Color Club, and how whenever I have it on its like a party on my nails. And I've been wanting to do something with sweets for a long time. So this is what came out!

For all the sweets (except the candies) I used the Ziploc bag decal method. A small dotting tool for the little neon dots. And for the candies a small jewel, just added some lines on each end to make them look like wrapped candy! I'd be lying if I didn't say I love these nails. They just make me so happy!

Thumb close-up.

Index finger close-up.

 Middle finger close-up.

Ring finger close-up.

Pinky close-up.

Sorry for the blur, I was a bit shaky. These did take all night, but it was totally worth it! Although I did eventually pass out, only after waiting for them to dry thoroughly to avoid the curse of sheet marks. I know you ladies feel my pain! And I would do it all over again, I wish I could keep these on permanently.

Just had to share!    Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment