Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Candy Dots, Collection And Indecisive...

Hello! I know I haven't posted in awhile, been super busy. And after taking some time to actually sit and do my nails, I came up with the idea to do candy dots.
But I didn't quite like the repeating rows of same color dots, so I did mine a little different. They came out alright, I didn't like them much because for some reason they made me think Wonder Bread instead. Quite a disappointment to me. But here they are...
I decided to take that mani off and think of something else, something I would like. But after staring at my huge collection for what seemed like an hour, I was out of ideas. Or maybe I had too many and couldn't decide. My husband tried to get me to put a small sticker on all the bottles of polish I haven't used yet and work my way to using them all, but I couldn't handle the pressure. I decided to share my collection so far instead!
Yes, clearly I have a problem...I mean hobby. There's no problem here. Although since those pictures were taken I brought home three more bottles. And I am always on the look out for more. But that's okay, right?....right?                   Gals?


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I like that mani :) As for the polish collection... naw, that's not anywhere near problem levels. Just look at the collections of the big bloggers and you'll feel better (or jealous :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's true, I am jealous. I'll get there someday. ;)

      Delete
  2. I see no problem :P

    Who doesn't have to stop at the nail polish section of every store?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! Sometimes my husband or mother always make fun of me, I have the ability to find the polish section in any store. :D

      Delete
  3. I looove this idea! It's so cute!

    Your stash pics also make me want to take pics of my own!

    I found your blog on the Reddit Lacquerista Linky Party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And I'd love to see your stash.

    I can't tell you how many awesome blogs I found there. :)

    ReplyDelete